Tuesday 5 February 2013

OXO baby food storage containers

Are you all about homemade and organic baby foods like I am? Making your own baby food may seem like a lot of work at first, but if you have the right tools, it's actually not that bad! The OXO baby food storage container is another 'tool' that has become an essential in my kitchen! I've researched on a few common baby food storage containers out there; many of them are only a fraction of the price of these OXO ones...but after reading some reviews on the cheaper containers (many have said that they are made of really REALLY thin plastics and won't last long and/or gives freezer burns), I've decided to give the OXO brand a try. After all, they have been making high quality kitchen utensils for a while~ their "baby line" should have at least the same quality guarantee as their regular product line?! 

What I like most about these containers is that the lids are very secure, there is a rubber ring around the top to keep the "freshness" in! (Kind of like the glass containers we've been using at home) It is easy to take apart for cleaning (I just throw them into the dishwasher), and comes with a tray to securely hold the containers in place! They are made of BPA free No.5 plastics (one of the safer type) and are very durable!

The only con I have for this product is the price...however, I've had them for 3 months now and after extensive use, they are still at "almost new" condition! As my baby is eating more, I'll have to go back to the store and get the 4oz set -_-'

Oh...and for labelling...I just use a piece of tape and stick it to the lid...nothing fancy =P


No comments:

Post a Comment