Monday 10 December 2012

Tommee Tippee Explora Spoons

I have always been a fan of Tommee Tippee. Their wide base bottles made it possible to transition my baby between breast and bottle feeding even at a very young age. Now that my baby is ready to start solid, I have searched all over town for all the feeding utensils we'll need for this big event! The first spoons I purchased was actually not these Tommee Tippee flexible spoons, they were the Munchkin's White Hot Safety Spoons I got from a local Winners. http://www.munchkinbaby.ca/white-hot®-safety-spoons-4-pack After using them a couple of times, I gotta say I hated them! Even with the rubber tips, they were too hard on my baby's gums. The color of the spoons were suppose to turn white if the food is too hot...but you can barely notice the color change! The worst of all is that they stain after one use! My green spoon is now orange after using it once to feed sweet potatoes! Guess I'm putting them away until my baby is older...but by then I probably would hesitate to use them cause of the staining...

Babies R Us had a sale on Tommee Tippee products last week so I was there to pick up a few more sippy cups and stuff...then I noticed these Explora Flexible spoons! They really are flexible! The tips are so soft and super bendable! Needless to say both mommy and baby loved it! Gotta head back there and grab a couple more packs! http://www.tommeetippee.us/explora/530100.html


No comments:

Post a Comment