Tuesday 5 February 2013

Richmond Hill Babies R Us.....yikes!!!

I've been meaning to blog about this for a while already....but didn't really know where to begin...the truth is...this place is horrible!! Given that this is one of the bigger Babies R Us store in the area...you'd think that they would invest a bit more in the facilities for the moms who are spending there! But no....their nursing chair is old, dirty and falling apart, their change table is covered with dust...and stains that looks like poop...I wouldn't even dare to put my change pad on there! The worst part is that there is a toilet in the same room (with out a door for partition) and there is no air vent! I've been in this room twice and every time it smells awful! The diaper disposal bin was full and dirty diapers where literally hanging out of it...I was there in December and when I check the cleaning log behind the door...it was last cleaned in October! YIKES! Never going back there again~~ Better to stay in the car!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment