Thursday 25 October 2012

Hillcrest Shopping Mall - Richmond Hill

I was at Hillcrest Mall the other day getting some candies for baby's 100th day celebration from Bulk Barn.  It has become a habit of mine now to check out the nursing room where ever I go! and I'm glad I did this time around! The nursing room in Hillcreast is separated from the washroom area behind closed doors. A sign on the door clearly marks: for Nursing Mothers Only, please respect their need for privacy =) 

This spacious room has three nursing chairs with side tables. One changing station. One sink. A microwave and a family size washroom! It wasn't busy when I was there but I did notice the same issue as the mother's room in Promenade mall...mall staff using the microwave to heat up their own lunch...It's not really a big deal, just kind of strange~ you would think the mall would have a separate lunch room or rest area for people who work there...guess not =P

Overall I was pleased with this nursing room. However, I've been back a few time since my first visit and noticed that it is not always as clean as it should be.  Last few times I found half eaten lunches on the side table and spilled pop on the floor...just my bad luck I guess =)

Small sink and change table

Family size washroom inside the  nursing room

Relaxing environment

Please respect our need for privacy =)

Located beside EB Games (close to where the food court is)

No comments:

Post a Comment