Thursday 25 October 2012

Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls

The Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls are just minutes from the boarder and is very popular among Canadian shoppers! That's why you will notice that at least half of the parked cars have Ontario licence plates!  Prior to becoming a mommy, my favourite brands were Juicy and Kate Spade. I still like those brands, but this time around, I spent all my time browsing through children's clothing store like: Carters, Gap, Gymboree, Old Navy, Osh Kosh B Gosh and Children's Place. 

We spent a good three hours at the outlets and I didn't even buy one thing for my self! Hard to believe huh?! 

After checking with the information desk, we found out that this mall does not have a nursing room or family washroom. However, they have us nursing moms covered...well...kind of....

The solution was...a chair inside the handicapped washroom! Yikes!  I never feel comfortable nursing in a public washroom. I don't eat in the bathroom myself, so why would I feed my baby there? We ended up finishing shopping real quick and get back into our car =)







No comments:

Post a Comment